Terms of Service
By using this website (“Service”) you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”) with First Pass Driving School – ABN
69 442 253 833
Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. First Pass Driving School reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. This page contains the most current version of the Terms of Service.
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account. While First Pass Driving School prohibits such conduct, you understand and agree that to use the Service at your own risk.
- You must be 13 years or older to use this Service.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide your full legal name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- Your login may only be used by your or your family members. There are no restrictions on the number of logins you can create.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. First Pass Driving School cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all activity that occurs from your account.
- You agree that First Pass Driving School can send you booking reminders, relevant information and other marketing via phone, SMS and/or email. You can opt out of any marketing.
- You must not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not use this Service to violate any laws in your jurisdiction, including but not limited to copyright laws.
- You must not post or submit false information to the Service.
- In its sole discretion, First Pass Driving School has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other First Pass Driving School service, for any reason, at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account, or denial of access to your Account. First Pass Driving School reserves the right to refuse service to anyone, for any reason, at any time.
- Credit card security is implemented using secure SSL encryption on all transactions and may be stored at a secure, trusted, PCI compliant payment gateway and used by First Pass Driving School for payment processing.
- All fees and transactions are in Australian Dollars and are inclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties.”
Cancellation of a booking will incur the following charges:
- Cancellations of less than 12 hours before the booking will forfeit the full booking fee.
- Cancellations of less than 24 hours before the booking will forfeit the full booking fee.
- Cancellations of less than 48 hours before the booking will not incur any penalty.
- Cancellations of 48 hours or more before the booking will not incur any penalty.
Modifications to Services and Prices
- First Pass Driving School reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Prices of all Services are subject to change with or without notice.
- First Pass Driving School shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- Your use of this website is at your sole risk. The website is provided on an “as is”and “as available” basis.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the website or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the First Pass Driving School, or any other First Pass Driving School website.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the website, use of the website, or access to the website without the express written permission by First Pass Driving School.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any First Pass Driving School customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- You understand that First Pass Driving School uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run.
- First Pass Driving School does not warrant that (i) the website will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the website will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the website will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, websites, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the website will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the website will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that First Pass Driving School shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if First Pass Driving School has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the website; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the website; (iii) unauthorised access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the website; (v) or any other matter relating to the website.
- The failure of First Pass Driving School to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of website shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of website constitutes the entire agreement between you and First Pass Driving School and govern your use of the website, superceding any prior agreements between you and First Pass Driving School (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of website).